Womb Sounding: Surrender to the Dark
December 16 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
We are incredibly excited to be offering the 4th of our Womb Sounding workshops this year. Join us on Sunday, December 16th, 2018 for Womb Sounding: Surrender To The Dark, the Winter Solstice edition.
Since the end of October we have been descending into the shadows. Winter drawing nearer, days getting shorter and the nights becoming longer. In our seasonal cycle, this is a time for shadow work, descending into our own subconscious and working with what we find there. There are many Goddesses we can look to for inspiration for this, our heroine’s journey.
December 16th is during the dark phase of the moon 5 days before the Solstice. We’re using this time to support ourselves in our work, bringing our consciousness within and surrendering to the stillness and to the womb of the Great Mother. This is an incredibly powerful time for healing and transformation and is an essential part of the cycle.
During this Womb Sounding workshop we will;
– Gather in sacred circle supported by the elements, the directions and the Goddesses.
– Support our journey within by learning the principles of Niyama.
– Journey into the womb, elevating our consciousness and creating a different perspective of our wounds. Supported by vocal sound and the healing energy of Reiki.
– Reflect on what we discover with writing and/or drawing practices.
– Explore how we can learn to see our way through the darkness.
– Connect and share with one another in a sacred, safe and judgement free space.
– Surrender into the womb of Gaia, the Great Mother (Earth).
– Deepen our relationship to self, our wombspace with vocal sound.
– Shift and/or unblock energies in the body with Reiki.
– Celebrate the powerful Goddesses we are.
This Womb Sounding workshop is for you if you are open and ready to:
– Surrender into your shadows.
– Deepen and nourish your relationship to self and your wombspace.
– Connect to the dark moon and the energy of the season.
– Hold space and support one another in sacred circle and divine sisterhood
– Play and release with vocal sound healing.
– Connect to the depths of your power.
– Gather in circle and develop sisterhood
– Open up and express yourself in a sacred, safe and loving space
– Celebrate the powerful goddesses we are!
Sacred, safe space is of the utmost importance. In an effort to maintain the safety of the space, this event is for women and women identified people only. Cisgendered men will not be permitted.
It is not a prerequisite to have been part of our previous Womb Sounding workshops, or to have had experience with womb healing or vocal sound healing. You are most welcome. All we ask is that you come with an open heart and mind.
Clare is a Coach, Reiki Master & Facilitator. Clare has been working with people from all walks of life for over 10 years. She combines a holistic and mindful approach, incorporating her clairvoyant and clairaudient gifts,
It’s Clare’s personal journey that lead her down the path of womb healing and womb wellness. During that time, she saw a need in the community and in turn created the Womb Wellness 101 series.
To read more about Clare and the healing she facilitates visit her website. www.clarekenty.ca
Deborah is a vocal sound healer, yoga teacher, recording artist and singer. She has studied and practiced sacred sound and healing for over 15 years. She released her first sound Healing Cd: Portals of Sound produced by Ian De Souza in 2014.
Deborah is passionate about sharing the healing power of vocal sound work with others through her Radical Self Nourishment Programs and her Find Your Voice work. www.deborahbrodey.com